Our client gives product managers a new way to discover, define and plan their products in a powerful, intuitive way. With hundreds of customers from early-stage startups to some of the world's largest enterprises, they pride themselves on providing Product Managers, Product Owners, and Senior Product Executives the tools they need to build strategies and roadmaps. They are a new and better way for Product Managers to manage and plan their products in an agile environment a single collaborative place.
- Own all of Content Marketing and have the ability to lead and guide GTM efforts.
- Manage content publication cycles including graphic designers, writers, and web developers.
- Play the lead role in the branding process and positioning.
- Become a subject matter expert in the Product Management software space. Know our competitors and learn where we can beat them.
- Develop and implement a content strategy for both inbound and outbound channels.
- 5+ years experience as a strategic content marketing leader working for B2B SaaS companies - preferably with experience marketing to Product Managers, Product Owners, and Senior Product Executives.
- Strong demonstrated partnerships with product and sales orgs. You are able to point to moments when you have influenced the product roadmap and times when you have helped drive a revenue number.
- Experience scaling and leading a team as well as external resources, global exposure preferred.
- The ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets.
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail and a love for being deep in the weeds. Fearlessly willing to tackle technical projects, and understand new and unfamiliar systems.
- Experience being highly strategic when needed, communicating with customers, internal stakeholders, and senior management.
- Customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies.
- A strong bias to action and a sense of curiosity. As a fast-growing company, everyone’s scope is big and we’re always doing something new