My client is taking the industry by storm with their first of its kind platform. Built for data teams, it allows them the ability to extract value from and collaborate over data silos, without exposing the data.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be the first sales hire and will help build the sales organization. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and building relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop and or refine initial sales + marketing content
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify new markets and customer needs while mprove productivity of existing markets
- Work with all departments to be aligned with customer demand
- Develop a customer engagement playbook
- 4-7+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Proven experience selling a complex solution, specifically in Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Big Data
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial Services and/or Healthcare industry is a big plus!
- Experience working in a startup environment as one of the first hires
- Proven sales track record, meeting or exceeding your quota
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Familiarity with the security and/or data analysis markets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Time management and planning skills