Our client's first-of-its-kind generative AI platform is used by dozens of customers and they've crossed the 1M ARR mark with $0 marketing spend.
Combined with a recent series A investment from tier 1 VCs (Sequoia, YC, Accel, and more), they're ready to scale. One of the most critical hires will be a Head of Marketing, who will report directly to the founder/CEO and focus on brand, content, and product marketing.
- Own content, brand, PR, and product marketing strategies
- Work cross-functionally to ensure cohesive messaging and positioning
- Oversee strategy and create content across multiple social channels
- Engage with social media influencers for collaboration opportunities
- Work with external agencies on specific campaigns
- Expertise in product, content, and brand marketing
- Experience as an early marketing hire at a SaaS startup
- Hands-on attitude, willing to jump in as needed
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Candidates will ideally be located in SF or NYC with the ability to work a hybrid schedule