Our client’s Campus Management Software provides end-to-end support for the higher ed student lifecycle. Founded by industry veterans, they raised a series A this summer after tripling revenue and are ready to scale.
The Head of Sales will build the team from the ground up while establishing a repeatable sales motion and achieving US revenue targets.
- Responsibility for all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Build a team of Account Executives and coach them toward quota attainment
- Build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Assess market trends, determine the root cause of commercial challenges, and identify and overcome potential risks for sales processes
- Sales leadership experience in an early-stage EdTech company selling into higher education or universities
- Proven ability to coach and develop a sales team in all aspects of the sales process
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and KPIs
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Fully remote
- Excellent benefits