Our client's cybersecurity platform predicts where companies are most vulnerable to cyber attacks, offering remediation that addresses problems immediately. Founded by industry veterans, their product goes beyond typical vulnerability management, allowing their customers to be radically better at protecting their organizations.
They're hiring the first Enterprise AE to put sales motion in place and drive ARR. This person will report directly to the founder!
- Lead salesperson driving new revenue through targeted accounts and qualified leads provided by sales development and marketing.
- Execute a sales plan and capture significant market share within defined segments.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Maintain a commitment to creating an outstanding experience for prospects and customers.
- Partner effectively with all team members in the organization.
- 4+ years in software sales; cybersecurity and startup experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to manage a sales funnel and success in moving deals forward.
- History of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- A team player who performs well independently yet collaboratively.