We have been retained by a first to market, Facilities Management SaaS company that is revolutionizing the role of someone (and their teams!) that manages large buildings and campuses.
Our client’s patented technology digitizes documents, architectural, and evacuation plans and houses it all in mobile for ease of use.
We are looking for a strong sales leader to build a sales playbook and optimize an existing team.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be building and socializing a sales playbook.
- Manage a team of 4 AE's and 3 SDRs
- Evaluate the sales funnel and identify progressive ways in connecting with the persona, leveraging marketing and product counterparts.
- 10-12 years experience selling a B2B SaaS product with applications in Facilities, Construction, Manufacturing or Operations.
- At least 5 years of progressive leadership experience, building and scaling teams of full cycle AE's and SDR's.
- Experience closing multi threaded deals with contract values ranging from high five to mid six figures.
- Experience selling a progressive, first to world product, that is heavily reliant on market education
- Experience selling a mobile-forward product
- Ability to motivate and collaborate cross functionally
- Remote first team
- Generous Base + Commission structure, ability to earn equity