The Account Executive role is an outside sales position, developing new relationships and growing existing business with healthcare providers and long-term care facilities in Monmouth County.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales quotas for home care, companionship and geriatric care management services in the specified sales territory by generating and closing qualified leads.
- Pursue potential referral partners through face-to-face meetings, networking groups, and online research.
- Coordinate with discharge planners, case managers, nurses, social workers, and physicians to provide a seamless transition and effective rehabilitation for new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Sales experience in healthcare or a related industry is strongly preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance