Our client is a SaaS enabled company that provides flexible remote workers in critical functions across customer service, human resources, operations, and administrative roles. Initially backed Y Combinator in 2015, they've since grown to 1000+ remote workers, with strong venture-backing, and over $30M in funding to date. They are looking for a VP of Sales to help take them from double to triple digits in revenue.
- Responsible for scaling enterprise, inbound, and outbound sales. They will report to the Co-founder and President and have many opportunities for growth and important responsibilities.
- Develop sales plan for both enterprise and mid-market sales, build a robust SDR team, and mentor a team of high achieving AE's. This person should be excited about exploring new markets, working with international teams, and closing business.
- Own annual sales targets for the B2B product, ensuring they meet or exceed goals within assigned territories.
- Create a system that provides full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development, and ensure the team leads keep it up to date.
- Build a process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion (e.g. “land and expand”).
- Work collaboratively across international teams including Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- Previous experience working with teams in LATAM and /or Philippines ideal
- 10+ years progressive experience in sales and sales leadership, experience selling into founders of SaaS companies, or HR is mandatory
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and be hands on with larger/more complex deals.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Have experience scaling a team of SDR's, working with offshore and onshore AE teams, and drive retention of staff.
- Demonstrated experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
**Must be U.S. based and have deep experience selling to U.S. businesses, East Coast highly preferred