Recruiter wanted for a fast-growing recruitment company. This isn’t a job for the casual employee that wants to hide behind a brand. We are looking for a creative individual that wants to help us grow and take their abilities to the next level.
If you want growth in your next role, you will have to earn it; if you want to run a team or division, you will have to build it. The opportunities are limitless; success will depend on YOU.
Are you ready to be part of this?!
- Be Human and ensure that both clients and candidates have exceptional experiences.
- Stay Positive, be an extension of Captivate Talent, and spread our positive message.
- Never Give Up and make sure clients' needs are filled, and the quota is achieved.
- Trust in transparency, win by being a trusted advisor, and radically transparent.
- Internship or experience in SaaS and or recruitment.
- A highly motivated individual who is passionate about what they do
- Be creative; we want you to be a leader with ideas, not a follower.
- A positive individual that strives to be the best and make candidates smile
- Someone who has aspirations to be a part of a team and build something together
Benefits of working here:
- Free medical coverage
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Company-paid Gympass benefit
- A track to partnership and the benefit of working at a small, growing company: you get a “seat at the table.”
- A strong base salary and total compensation package: OTE $100k+
- Yearly retreat trip
- Budget toward customizing your home workspace
- Summer Fridays
- 401k Plan
- Week off between Christmas and New Years
Why you might not fit:
- You don’t want to work hard! We don’t care where and when you work, but we trust you to get things done.
- You are looking for a traditional environment and need structure.
- You aren’t in for the long-haul. We want to build something incredible; it takes time.
- Our values don’t speak to you: Never Give Up, Be Human, Trust in Transparency, Stay Positive.
Made it this far, still interested? Here's how to apply!
Feel free to reach out to Chris Gannon directly: LinkedIn, phone call, video message, or email.