Exceptional recruiter wanted for a rapidly growing SaaS recruitment company. This isn’t a job for the casual employee that wants to hide behind a brand. We are looking for a creative individual that wants to help build a brand and take their career to the next level.
If you want leadership in your next role, this is your opportunity to earn it. If you want ownership and the freedom to take the road less traveled, this is your chance to shine. If you want to run a team or division, you now have the chance to build it. The opportunities are limitless and success will depend on your desire to grow.
For the right individual, your future at Captivate Talent can offer recognition, high-earning potential, reward, and partnership. This path will not be the easier of the two; the more exciting and rewarding one rarely is.
Make sure this is something you want because the easy way out will always be there.
Are you ready to be part of this?
- Be Human: ensure that both clients and candidates have exceptional experiences
- Stay Positive: be an extension of Captivate Talent, and spread our positive message
- Never Give Up: make sure clients' needs are filled and always look for opportunities to make connections
- Trust in transparency: win by being a trusted advisor, and radically transparent
- 5+ years of experience recruiting candidates at a VP or C-Level, required.
- 5-10 years of total recruiting experience, client management experience preferred but not required.
- A highly motivated individual who is passionate about networking and talent acquisition
- A results oriented, data driven, recruiter that loves what they do!
- Be creative: we want you to be a leader with ideas, not a follower.
- A positive individual that strives to be the best and make candidates smile
- A team oriented and mission driven person who has aspirations to build something together
Benefits of working here:
- Company-paid medical benefits with perks and a 401k
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working schedule: we treat you as an adult; get your work done, and you can have flexibility
- Specialization in Revenue enables us to consistently win deals vs traditional firms on competitive deals
- Business Development is rewarded but not required – our leading brand and deep relationships drive significant inbound inquiries, and our pipelines are always full
- A highly collaborative approach to company growth and development
- A strong base salary and a rapidly accelerated commission structure $150k-250k+ OTE
- President's Club trip!
- Budget toward customizing your home workspace
- Summer Fridays
Why you might not fit:
- This is a fast-growing company and we are trying to innovate; we don’t have everything figured out yet, so things will get bumpy. We need you to be part of the solution.
- You don’t want to work hard! We don’t care where and when you work, but we trust you to get things done.
- You are looking for a traditional environment with many layers.
- You aren’t in for the long haul. We want to build something incredible; it takes time.
- Our values don’t speak to you: Never Give Up, Be Human, Trust in Transparency, Stay Positive.
Made it this far, still interested? Here's how to apply!
Feel free to reach out to Chris Gannon directly: LinkedIn, phone call, video message, or email.