aptivate Talent prides itself in striving to represent candidates from all backgrounds. Captivate Talent promises that it will not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Below are two brief case studies on our commitment to diversity recruitment:
A Series-B, MarTech client, just experienced triple-digit growth over the last 2 quarters and was looking to scale up their sales and sales leadership team.
In one week, Captivate Talent was able to deliver the following:
- 29 screened and pre-qualified diversity candidates presented
- 12 Mid-Market Account Executives
- 9 Enterprise Account Executives
- 8 Sales Leadership Candidates (Sales Directors/SDR Managers)
Our client was not only impressed at the speed that we were able to deliver but also at the quality of the candidates we submitted, all but two were moved on to interviews!
A Series-A, HRTech client, was pivoting their product to include a DE&I offering, they felt it was necessary that the product was taken to marketing by an executive with a diverse background and retained Captivate Talent for the search.
Over 45 days, Captivate Talent was able to produce the following pipeline:
- Conducted executive screening interviews for 19 diversity candidates
- Presented 9 candidates to client for advanced interviews
- 5 candidates moved to the final interview stage
- 2 candidates moved to offer stage, 1 offer presented an accepted
Our client was excited to not only hire a Director of Sales with an exceptional track record, but an individual who's background represents their Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion product. They felt Captivate Talent was truly consultative during the interview and offer process and has tasked us with building out the rest of the team.